Here I am trying to figure out all this blog stuff. I feel my youth slipping away as I try and figure it all out. I totally get why new technology scares people off!! Its not that I can't figure it out, its just that it seems to take me longer than those "young" folks. Anyway, back to the issue at hand. I am starting this blog for my children in hopes they can look back on it someday and enjoy the memories of their childhood. I try to do the scrapbook thing but finding the time seems nearly impossible so this will hopfully be my "alternate" plan.
2 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you Becky. You and your children and all of us, will appreciate this blog for years to come. I will be checking it often!
Beck Kris told me about your blog and I am so glad you decided to give it a try. I really enjoy reading about the wonderful memories that everybody makes and I too will be checking it often.
Post a Comment