
Kids......Its funny how they can be so different. Rylie is four and would still let me dress her everyday if I would.....there are some days she begs ME to brush HER teeth......I try and remind her that she is four and can brush her own teeth.......sometimes I give in, cause afterall, she is only four and I want to try and keep her "little" as long as I can.............Then there is Addisyn.......she is two.....but do you think I can do ANYTHING for her????? No......."I do it, mom, I do it" Talk about independent..........She has to put her own coat on, her own shoes on, her own clothes on......and if I even thought about trying to help her brush her teeth.......well, I am certain I would get a stirn look from my Miss Independent. I love them both.....in their own unique way......
4 comments:
Wow... I have the exact same issues with Kaydree and Karsyn. Karsyn is so much more independent than Kaydree . Do you think there is something to this Birth order stuff?
I love the outfit.. Addisyn and Avery are so much alike.. Scary!
Cute picture... what is with the attitudes of the 2nd child. Brooks is the exact same way. Thanks for your thoughts and kind words... Can't wait for tomorrow.
Hi as with everyone else my second child Lydia is the same. very independant. I haven't been able to dress her since she was two. She is now 5!! To get a dress on her is a hour battle - no joke:)Thanks for keeping me in the loop Bec!!
Post a Comment