We had our Lensing Thanksgiving/Christmas last saturday. We usually celebrate both events in one day because there are so many of us. If I heard correctly the count was 62 people in attendence this year! My Grandpa is 87 and has had some health problems recently so we were very thankful that we got to celebrate the holidays with him. I told Grandpa he looked good and he told me he felt good too and went on to say how lucky he was for his "large" family. At one point he leaned over to grandma and said "Look around, do you see what we started?"
3 comments:
I am so glad you had the opportunity to spend another holiday with your grandpa. I had to laugh because my dad used to say the same thing to my mom and then he would tell her it was all her fault....
That is one of the beautiful things about the holiday season even if it gets a little hectic we tend to make the time to see people we care about and make more memories.
You made me cry.... way to go! I am so glad you are treasuring these moments with your Grandparents. Great pictures....thank you for sharing! I have missed you in the blogging world!
Great photos.. you made me cry too.. So many memories and it is the small things that mean so much!
Post a Comment