Saturday, April 25, 2009

Circus Field Trip

I went along as a chaperone with Rylie's preschool class to the Circus this past Thursday. She was so excited to get there. She ate an entire bag of cotton candy and she couldn't wait to see the clowns. Of course when she actually saw the clowns she was to shy to talk to them.

The kids had the opportunity to ride ponies and elephants while at the circus. Rylie only wanted to ride the ponies. She smiled the entire time!

I guess one of mom's favorite things was watching the elephants perform but Rylie enjoyed the princess ponies the most. It was a great day, beautiful weather and fun had by all.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow...does she look like a little Becky or what? Looks like a great time! That is something we haven't done with Karsyn...a circus yet??? Wow...I just now realized it!