Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Valleyfair 2009

Tammy and I decided to make a quick trip to Valleyfair this year with our kids. Mason, Morgan and Rylie all got to come along and we even invited Grandma Mary along for the fun! The kids were very well behaved and had a blast on all of the rides.
Mason on the Moon Buggies. This was the first year he was tall enough to go on the White Roller Coaster. We never got him talked into the corkscrew.....maybe next year Mason????

Rylie and Morgan on the "Mild Thing" roller coaster. They rode this ride more than any of the others while we were there.

All smiles and lots of fun! Next year maybe Addisyn and Dawson will be old enough to take on the valleyfair trip.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I forget they have little kid rides there too! Didn't you do this last year too? I thought maybe you did? Looks like fun! What did you eat? I always loved the food there!