Happy Halloween 2008
Well as you can see by the photos the entire Serreyn Family was "festive" this year! Rylie and Addisyn got to go trick or treating as Dora and Boots. It was very funny to visit people who have no idea who Dora and boots are........I think Addisyn got called a Rabbit and a Teletubby and people just looked at Rylie and said "And who are you supposed to be cutie?" Rylie, was looking at everyone like "Duh people, I'm Dora"
After trick or treating, Wade and I dressed up as a Gorilla and a Banana and hit the town by going to the Russell Firemans Dance. No, I'm not wearing a "Load" of make-up, I had to wear a mask with my costume so nobody would know who we were but the pictures make me look like my makeup exploded on my face. ha. Our guess was that the last time we dressed up for Halloween was probably 8 years ago so it was fun if I do say so myself. It was fun watching people try and figure out who we were. A good time was had by all!
2 comments:
I love it.. I didn't realize you guys went out last night as well.. great costume, where did you get that? The girls looked adorable as well!
I was looking at your face...thinking...is that Becky...no way? What in the world! LOL tooooo funny. You guys look great. Glad to hear you got a date night with your hubby!
Post a Comment