Apparently I've been "tagged" on numerous occasions and I'm finally getting around to it!
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
1. I'm not good "on the spot" so asking me to write six random things is like pulling teeth. I'm much better when I prepare for something.
2. I often wonder why I am so lucky? I see bad things happen to others around me such as losing a job, not being able to get pregnant or having a miscarriage and others losing loved one's especially a child. It is so terrible, but sometimes I wonder when it will be my turn to face something so life changing. I tell myself to just enjoy what I have and focus on the positive without dwelling on what "might" happen in the future. I guess I have nothing to complain about, I'll just keep on enjoying all that has been given to me.
3. I'm not a very trusting person unless I know you really well. I think part of that comes from my job. I see things that others don't see and it makes you less trusting with others around you. I wish I was more trusting.
4. I WISH I was a morning person. I try to be, but I fail miserably at it every time. I would love to wake up, jump out of bed and start my day...........but instead I hit snooze as many times as I possibly can and when I finally drag my butt out of bed you can beleive there is no "jumping" going on. Maybe in my next life things will be different! ha!
5. I wish I had more "me" time as I'm sure most mothers do. I love spending time with my children and my husband but it would be nice every once in a while to have to ask myself "what do I do now? I'm bored" just writing it makes me laugh...........
6. I dread winter.......Its not that I hate it but it lasts soooo long and its so cold. I long for spring to come every year.
I think every blogger I know has already been tagged........so if anyone feels the need.......take it away!
4 comments:
I loved reading your random thoughts and it seems to me that you are very good on the spot! I use to feel that way about having time for me. I mean I can't even take a shower or go to the bathroom without someone needing me, However now that Karsyn is in school 2 days a week while Benjy and Kaydree are gone, give me "me" time. It is really nice.
Thanks for putting down your random thoughts You did a great job..
Never fear your day will come when you do have me time and you will not believe how much you miss the craziness of life when the kids are at home. There is nothing I look forward to more than having all the kids and grandkids home and having all the craziness around again.
One thing about writing your thoughts down you find out alot of people feel just like you.. Thanks again for sharing
I totally agree with you about being lucky... there are times when I feel the same way. What did I do to deserve this luck? And when will it run out? Having healthy, beautiful children, a husband who after 8 years I still get along with, a job I enjoy most days and a handful of close friends who would do anything I needed...?? Why?? I am very thankful for my "luck" and the ones I love!
Hey Becky.. I loved reading your thoughts! I agree with a lot of what you say.. And I read your reply to my tags.. I will definitely take your help when the time comes to making my house a "home"! Thanks my friend!
Post a Comment