


This past weekend, I took Rylie (4 1/2) Mason (6 1/2) and Morgan (4 1/2) all to "Disney Live". Originally it was scheduled for December but ended up being cancelled due to a blizzard. This was part of my Christmas gift to Nephew Mason and Niece Morgan. We had a good time. The kids picked Dairy Queen as there food of choice for supper in Sioux Falls. I made sure they all understood that they had to eat more than just ice cream for supper and of course they all understood completly :)
Mason and Morgan both agreed that Handy Manny was there favorite character of the night and Rylie reports her favorite as Minnie Mouse.
It was a really fun night for me and I always enjoy spoiling the kids! Love you guys!
1 comment:
Wow Becky, you went all by yourself with 3 little ones. You are brave! LOL... which character did you like the best. I think that is so neat that you did that, what a creative and thoughtful gift!
Post a Comment