Rylie and Mom got to spend the day together at Valleyfair this past Wednesday. As a mom you love all your children equally but its really fun when you get to spend some one on one time with one of your children. Rylie was so excited that she got to go on rides with Mason, Morgan and Allie. The kids were all so well behaved, it was a great day despite the rain. One of the first rides I put Rylie on was the kids roller coaster, called the "mild thing". She looked scared to death while she was on it but when she got off she said "That was a great ride mom, but I think I might be sea sick!" I laughed and laughed while she was begging to ride again. I think I had more fun just watching her enjoy herself......but I guess that's what being a mom is all about. Thanks for the great day Rylie!
2 comments:
I guess I never realized that they had rides for little ones too! Was it weird being back there again? Have you been going every summer? Looks like a great day!
You are right Becky watching your kids have fun is almost more fun than doing it yourself.. I am glad you could spend the day with Rylie I am sure you remember all those times your mom took you guys to Valley Fair as well. How easily a beautiful memory can be made..
Post a Comment