Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Since the Beginning



Ahhhhh......Yes. My Addisyn. Since the beginning she has always felt it necessary to have something out of the ordinary on either her head or her feet. She is a shoe and hat fanatic. She usually gets the most comments with her snow boots on in July. To her it seems normal, just another day in the life of Addisyn. We love her so much.........She is always good for a laugh or two.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Tell her I am ready to put on snow boots too. I am really starting to prefer fall and winter to this heat and humidity... can you believe it? I just think the snow is so pretty!

The Carr Family said...

Oh, I can totally relate. Someday she will make a good pal for Abigail. They can compare notes about the wacko things they have done to their bodies!!