Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st day of 4 year old Pre-school

Rylie started school today. She attended the 3 year old program last year every Wednesday and this year she will attend all day on Tuesday's and Thursday's. She was so excited the night before. We had her clothes layed out, her shoes sitting by the door and the back-pack ready to go!!!! Auntie Tammy is her teacher. When you ask her what her teacher's name is she says "Mrs. Brust". But when she talkes to Tammy at school she always calls her by her first name. Some of the kids in her class are Morgan, Lexi, Kate, Hayden and Halle......so there were not to many strangers. As you can see by the last picture, Addisyn was NOT going to be left out. She had to put her back pack on as well and she wanted to ride the School Bus too. Rylie didn't hesitate to tell her that she was to "little" to go to school, it was only for "big" kids!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, Beck I can't believe how much your girls carry the Lensing side in their looks... beautiful and spunky little things aren't they? WE are excited to see you this Friday!

Tammy said...

oh man...I just imagined having Addi in class next year, Yikes!!!
You and Jamie are way to fast....I haven't even had a chance to load Morgans pics onto the computer, much less write about it, I'm too busy teaching your kids!!

Tifanie said...

Wow... I can't believe how "old" Rylie looks. Cute pic of Addy too.